1.24.2010

A trip to a Saint Louis favorite

This past weekend, I was joined with two of my closest friends for a fun Saturday afternoon trip to Crown Candy Kitchen where we enjoyed a delicious lunch filled with laughs and candy!


Since Crown Candy is such a happening place to spend a Saturday afternoon, we were greeted with a line outside of the restaurant so I pulled Kori out of the line and forced Kelly to hold our spot while I snapped a few shots of her. If you know Kori at all, you know that she's not the biggest fan of posing for the camera, but she was a good sport and looks real cute!


1 comment:

  1. Yay for blogging again! Cute post. Wait... that sounds like I'm saying it's cute because I'm in it. I'm not... but that is sort of true! *giggle* Can you email me the entire set from yesterday?

    ReplyDelete